Een Mercado

-- HOME --

Friday, January 22, 2016

SKINCARE REVIEW: SKINPOTIONS PH - Magic Balm, Pores Eviction Soap, Pearl White Soap, Snowberry Cream Mask, Rose Oil

SKINPOTIONS


Disclosure: Been using the products for more than a week now. Everything I had written here were based on my personal experience using the products. 


MAGIC BALM, PORES EVICTION SOAP, PEARL WHITE SOAP, SNOWBERRY SLEEPING MASK CREAM, ROSE OIL




PORES EVICTION SOAP




This soap attracted my eyesight at first. Well to be honest, all of skinpotions' soaps are really artistic and they are really cute. I really dont want to try them because I have this thing of keeping cute things rather than using them. Haha!
It's quite big rather than the ordinary soaps you buy from supermarkets. One thing I liked from this product is that it has an expiration date, well all of the products have expiration dates. Who would want to use an expired product? No one, right? So better keep an eye on the dates ladies!



When I opened this product, the smell really got into me. It smells so good! It's a berry delicious scent!

This product doesn't really melt fast, just keep it away from exposure with water after using the soap. I could estimate that the soap will last atleast 7 weeks. I'm not sure about the others how often they take a bath but this soap is a tough one.

I say that this product is effective because, my skin tone got a little light with one week of using this and there is micropeeling involved. I accidentally rubbed my arm roughly and the micropeeling became visible. I paired this the pearl white soap.


PEARL WHITE SOAP


Rating: both 8/10
Will I buy it again? Yes I will! I really love their scents.



MAGIC BALM

PACKAGING OF THE MAGIC BALM

THE CONTAINER COVER OF MAGIC BALM

THE MAGIC BALM OPENED

Okay... I will start off with the words.. THIS IS MAGIC! Been using this for a week and I saw results immediately. I put this on my stretch marks, elbows and knees and they got lighter! And take note that I've been using this for just a short span of time. Can't wait to see my skin after weeks of using this. The scent is really really nice too. It smells like a berry too.

Rating: 10/10
Will I buy it again? DEFINITELY!


SNOWBERRY SLEEPING MASK CREAM


SNOWBERRY CREAM CONTAINER COVER

This product is one of the most loved products from skinpotions. I would say, what's not to love? The scent is strawberry and the cream is just perfect before sleeping. It made my face smooth when I rinsed it off in the morning. It's an excellent overnight moisturizer!

Application:
I prefer thin layer of application on your face.
Leave it on your face overnight. (For oily faces, I don't recommend leaving this overnight, just leave it 15-20 mins on your face then rinse it off.)
Rinse it in the morning.

Rating: 9/10
Will I buy it again? YES!


ROSE CLEANSING OIL


I would definitely add this one to my collection of oils! I really love different type of oils for the skin especially oils are essential and I view them as organic. I used this product as my make up remover and it's really effective. After I put it on cotton pads, the make up will be removed easily when you wipe it on your face. It leaves a rosy scent and a baby feeling afterwards.

 I do recommend washing your face after using this as a make up remover.

Rating: 9/10
Will I buy it again? Yes.



Well that's it! You can purchase this on their instagram page, https://www.instagram.com/skinpotions/ 

Thanks for reading!

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment