Een Mercado

-- HOME --

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Kingston REVIEW: Monopad

Kingston Monopad by Strategic Technologies





I present to you the cutest/coolest monopad I've ever seen!






Okay, you've been wondering why I made this post but I thought it was worth sharing. I've used different monopads with their usual design, which is the adjustable metal tube with a cellphone holder but this... it came with a cool design.





Kingston made it special for their customers and made a monopad designed with their logo. The handle is made out of smooth finished rubber. It is not slippery, dont worry. The adjustable metal is quite intact that it does not move easily even if you put a heavy phone. I've used cheap monopads which easy move when I adjust my phone.

I recommend this to those who don't have monopads yet.

and also..
Thank you so much Strategic Technologies for this monopad. If you want to purchase gaming gadgets, just visit their online store on facebook.
Here's the link - https://www.facebook.com/strategic.technologies/


Till my next review!
Ciao!

2 comments :