Een Mercado

-- HOME --

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Simplify PH REVIEW: Argan Oil and Grapeseed Oil Benefits for the Skin

Argan Oil and Grapeseed Oil from Simplify Philippines


Argan Oil Bottle and Grapeseed Oil Bottle




ARGAN OIL:


I collect different types of oils and Argan is the most promising oil that could give you a lot of improvements for your skin. I love argan oil especially using it for my hair. My hair is dry and Argan Oil helps it to rebuild its lost moisture.
Whenever I put argan oil on my hair after taking a bath and letting it dry, it would make my hair easier to style. It locks in moisture so even if you go out the sun, your hair would look shiny. I use this often, well, for at least whenever I see my hair dry. For skincare, argan oil is known to be as an equalizer of our oil in the skin. It might sound shammy that you will have to put oil on your oily skin to balance it but researches had shown that argan oil does balance the oils in our skin! I put this once a week on my skin (I have an oily skin type.) It's really effective!
The smell is organic so if you'll put argan oil on your skin, don't expect a perfume type of smell. Also, don't put too much on your hair or it will look greasy. 

I really recommend this for haircare and to balance the oil on your face.

Rate: 10/10
Will you buy it again? Yes!



GRAPESEED OIL:




Grapeseed oil is rich in polyunsaturated fats and Vitamin E, therefore it is really a skin regime product. You could use this before going out to sun exposure because grapeseed oil can be used as sunblock. It has astringent substances that could tighten your skin. It is also a good moisturizer for the skin. I use this after taking a bath, twice a week on my face. I could feel it moisturizes my face good enough. After an hour or two, I'll put my matte sunscreen. It is a nice combination and I could say that my face didnt react to it. I dont recommend to use this often for people who has oily faces.



Rate: 8/10
Will you buy it again? Yes,


You can buy these on the instagram account of simplify ph.



Thanks for reading. 

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment