Een Mercado

-- HOME --

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Playing Overwatch using Lenovo Ideapad Y700

Playing Overwatch using Lenovo Ideapad Y700



Heyo gamers! I've been playing and hooked up with Overwatch lately, and I love the game entirely! Graphics are superb!

But before you can play this game in your pcs/laptops, there are some specifications that you have to meet. 



I bought Overwatch Origins Version at Datablitz and it costed me PHP 2500.


**The game play is smoother if you have the recommended specifications. You also need a fast internet so that the ping wouldn't be high.



Overwatch System Requirements:

Minumum
Requirements
Operating System
Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10 64-bit (latest Service Pack)
Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10 64-bit (latest Service Pack)
Processor
Intel® Core™ i3
Intel® Core™ i5 
Video
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460, ATI Radeon™ HD 4850, or Intel® HD Graphics 4400
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 
Memory
4 GB RAM
6 GB RAM
Storage
30 GB available hard drive space
Internet
Broadband internet connection
Media
None for the recommended digital installation
Resolution
1024 x 768 minimum display resolution


Well for my gear, I'm using my Lenovo Ideapad Y700 while playing Overwatch and it was smooth as swoosh! My Y700 got a Nvidia Geforce GTX 960M that makes everything crisp like a newly popped potato chips and Intel i7 as my processor!

I have a stable 70 fps while playing Overwatch.


Symmetra on the Start-up screen!



For the gameplay, you have to choose specific roles for the team when you play Overwatch. There is a support, tank, offense and defense. Team play is also vital to the game to achieve objectives in a match. A good hero composition in a team can make the match easier to win.

The normal meta of the game is composed of one tank, one support and 3 offense/defense heroes.

Playing on the map of Hanamura, Japan



And here is a guide to the Medicine Packs for the Hanamura Map (Credits to Overpwn.com)




*If you have low hp and the support is not around, it's a good thing to know where the medpacks are so you know where to gain hp again.


Okay, since I only play first player shooter games from time to time, I had to stick with one character to practice. I chose tracer at first but it was a bit harder for me to kill when I'm in quick play. So I switched to tank role and chose D.Va and she's sexy alright?!




I admit that you really need a good specification to run the game. My Ideapad Y700 makes the start up fast and it also loads fast in the game.

Graphics wise, I've run the game to a high settings. The color is vivid that makes it more comfortable for my eyes to play the game and to spot my enemies easily. I don't encounter lag as well, or slow rendering of the game.





Well going back to the hero I picked, D.va is not just a tank but also a killer if you master her. She's very strong upfront and it would be better for a close range approach in killing enemies. 



D.va is very very tanky and she also has this ability to block attacks for few seconds. Her battle suit can speed up or fly. And if used effectively, you will be on a killing streak!

You have to be careful when you try to push the enemy away. Make sure that your team can back you up when you tank all the damage. And if you got stuck with the enemies around you, the trick is to move and jump around and fly away using the L-SHIFT.


That's all folks!
I was the play of the game after 2 days of playing Overwatch using D.va! Yeehoo!


And also, if you want to know more about where to purchase my laptop, check out this link http://shopap.lenovo.com/ph/en/promotion/warcraft-gaming/ < < <


Thanks for reading and Let's play!
xx





No comments :

Post a Comment